This product is non-returnable.
Reflecting the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC), the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Digital Reference Guide provides a convenient, quick reference tool for individuals and workplaces. It provides critical first aid information for adults in an easily accessible, simple format.
- Signs of several first aid emergencies (“What you see”
- Actions to take in those emergencies (“What you do”)
- Checking the victim, severe allergic reaction
- Adult CPR, AED and Choking
- Severe allergic reactions
- Heart attack, stroke
- Shock and external bleeding
The guide can be used by students before, during, and after their first aid course.