The EMTA Emergency Care Basics Instructor Package includes:
- 1 – EMTA ECB Student Workbook($13.95)
- 1 – EMTA ECB Instructor Guide ($19.95)
- 1 – EMTA ECB Flash Drive with Course Presentation Materials ($49.95)
- 1 – EMTA ECB Instructor Badge ($9.95)
- 1 – EMTA ECB Tee Shirt – Size Large ($13.95)
- 1 year EMTA ECB Membership ($50.00)
A savings of over $50!
EMTA ECB Course is a 6-8 hour course that covers all the basics: first aid, medical emergencies, trauma, pediatrics, infant/child/adult CPR, infant/child/adult airway obstructions, environment emergencies, bloodborne pathogens, home safety, disaster preparedness and the use of an AED (automatic external defibrillator).
Interested in becoming one an EMTA Emergency Care Basics Instructor? Contact us today!