The Everett Clinic
Welcome to The Everett Clinic AHA Course Registration Page
To register for a class, please follow these steps:
- Select the type of course for which you wish to register
- If possible, please choose classes that are located at TEC facilities. If not, click on "BLS/ACLS/PALS Off Campus" icon for more choices.
- Complete all fields in the registration form
NOTE: To bypass the payment portion enter TEC LIFETEK (not case sensitive) in the field "Promo Code."
- Print out and review your confirmation email that you will receive shortly after completing registration.
- User manuals are required for all BLS, ACLS and PALS classes . You MUST bring these manuals to class with you. If you arrive at a class without a manual, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Providers and staff members are required to attend the entire class session. If you fail to attend without prior notification, or are asked to reschedule due to not having a manual, or leave before the course is completed, you will be charged the cost of the course. Cancellations must be made through LifeTek directly, and no less than four days before the class date. If you cancel three days or less before the class date or are a no-show, you will be charged the cost of the course via one-time payroll deduction. TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE YOUR REGISTRATION, CONTACT LIFETEK DIRECTLY, at 855-448-3277 (855 GIVE CPR).
- AFTER THE COURSE - Physicians and Advanced Clinical Practitioners need to send a copy of your certification card to Credentialing; all other staff members need to enter the information in Lawson AND send a copy to HR.
- Please be aware that TEC will not reimburse students for purchasing the "recommended materials" offered during online registration. AHA manuals are provided by TEC as follows:
- BLS Manuals are supplied to all students. All CPMs have access to our supply of manuals – please request from your CPM prior to attending a class.
All registrations will be reviewed prior to the class so we can contact you if we have any questions.