The Everett Clinic
Welcome to The Everett Clinic AHA Course Registration Page To register for a class, please follow these steps:
- Select the type of course for which you wish to register
- If possible, please choose classes that are located at TEC facilities. If not, click on “BLS/ACLS/PALS Off Campus” icon for more choices.
- ONLINE OPTIONS: The online ACLS and PALS options are for TEC Providers only who are required to take ACLS, which include: Walk-in Clinic, Hospitalist, Surgery, Anesthesia, Cardiology. You CANNOT cancel this course once registered, this course is non-refundable. Fees will apply.
- Complete all fields in the registration form NOTE: To bypass the payment portion enter TEC LIFETEK (not case sensitive) in the field “Promo Code.”
- Please note that BLS is the only class that does not require manager approval. (via email to TECEducation@everettclinic.com) IF it is not required as part of your job. Please see policy Cl-307 – BLS, ACLS, PALS Certification for clarification on which classes are required for your position.
- Print out and review your confirmation email that you will receive shortly after completing registration.
- User manuals are required for all BLS, ACLS and PALS classes . You MUST bring these manuals to class with you. If you arrive at a class without a manual, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Providers and staff members are required to attend the entire class session. If you fail to attend without prior notification, or are asked to reschedule due to not having a manual, or leave before the course is completed, you will be charged the cost of the course. Cancellations must be made through LifeTek directly, and no less than four days before the class date. If you cancel three days or less before the class date or are a no-show, you will be charged the cost of the course via one-time payroll deduction. TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE YOUR REGISTRATION, CONTACT LIFETEK DIRECTLY, at 855-448-3277 (855 GIVE CPR).
- AFTER THE COURSE
- Physicians and Advanced Clinical Practitioners, send a copy of your certification card to Credentialing
- All other staff, send a copy of your certification card to People Services
- Please be aware that TEC will not reimburse students for purchasing the “recommended materials” offered during online registration. AHA manuals are provided by TEC as follows:
- BLS & ACLS are supplied from department managers. Please request a copy from your manager.
- PALS manual are supplied through the Education Department. Please email email@example.com to request the manual.
All registrations will be reviewed prior to the class so we can contact you if we have any questions.