First Aid CPR/AED Courses
On Site Training
LifeTek Carlson offers both online and classroom training for First Aid CPR AED. These courses are for the non-healthcare professional who have little or no medical training who need a First Aid and/or CPR/AED card for job, regulatory or other requirement.
- The Classroom Training is an Red Cross Course where participants will learn the basics of First Aid in an instructor led group setting.
- The Online Training is available from the Red Cross at no charge, just register below. Completing the online training will give you all the knowledge to perform basic first aid. *If you are needing an official Red Cross or American Heart Association Heartsaver Course Completion Card, you will need to attend a Hands On Skills Session (fees will apply).
- The Hands On Skills Sessions are required for those who have completed the online training and need an official Red Cross or American Heart Association Heartsaver Course Completion Card.
Need training for your group or business? We can come to you! Email us at email@example.com for more details.
First Aid CPR AED Online Courses
- Red Cross – First Aid w/Adult CPR AED (Online Course & In-Person Skills)
- Hands On Skills Session for Online Courses – Required to receive an ARC or AHA Card
- Red Cross First Aid ONLINE Course
- Red Cross First Aid with Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED ONLINE Course
- Red Cross First Aid with Adult CPR/AED ONLINE Course