First Hill Surgery
To Register for Class, Follow these Steps:
- Select the type of course for which you wish to register:
ACLS courses hosted on campus at First Hill Surgery Center
BLS, ACLS & PALS hosted off campus at multiple locations
- Complete all fields in the registration form (NOTE: “Promo Codes” are listed below)
ACLS,PALS, & BLS Classes (Required for Job): FHSC
- Print out and review your confirmation email that you will receive shortly after completing registration.
- All students attending ACLS courses are required to complete a Pre-course Self-Assessment. You can access the assessment at www.heart.org/eccstudent. The code to enter to access the Self-Assessment is acls15
- BLS and ACLS Provider Manuals are a part of the American Heart Association (AHA) courses. The AHA requires that they are available to all students “before, during and after” a given class. You may borrow a manual for your course type at First Hill Surgery Center. To make arrangements please contact:
- Carmen Slater, First Hill Surgery Center
- Manuals can be checked out from Carmen at her office.