First Hill Surgery
To Register for Class, Follow these Steps:
- Select the type of course for which you wish to register:
ACLS courses hosted on campus at First Hill Surgery Center
BLS, ACLS & PALS hosted off campus at multiple locations
- Complete all fields in the registration form (NOTE: “Promo Codes” are listed below)
ACLS,PALS, & BLS Classes (Required for Job): FHSC
- Print out and review your confirmation email that you will receive shortly after completing registration.
- All students attending ACLS courses are required to complete a Pre-course Self-Assessment. You can access the assessment at www.heart.org/eccstudent. The code to enter to access the Self-Assessment is acls15
- BLS and ACLS Provider Manuals are a part of the American Heart Association (AHA) courses. The AHA requires that they are available to all students “before, during and after” a given class. You may borrow a manual for your course type at First Hill Surgery Center. To make arrangements please contact:
- Carmen Slater, First Hill Surgery Center
- Manuals can be checked out from Carmen at her office.
All registrations will be reviewed prior to the class so we can contact you if we have any questions.
Having trouble? We are here to help!