COVID-19 UPDATE: BLS classes will be a combination of both Online & Skills Checks until further notice. More dates/times have been added, register below!
Employee Registration for Emergency Cardiovascular Care Training
BLS requires online registration!*
It’s easy! Just follow the directions below. Don’t forget your Promo Code!
To register for class, follow these steps:
- Have your SEIU Promotion Code ready. Contact your manager for the code. Entering a Promotion Code does not guarantee payment by the facility. If payment is denied, it becomes your responsibility.
- Select the course you need.
- Select the date and time.
- Register. Please use the drop down menu to select your Facility and Unit.
- Get your student manual from the education department.
- For ACLS courses please complete the manditory ACLS pretest linked in your course confirmation email. A print out of the course completion certificate is required to enter class.
- For ACLS w/HeartCode BLS Skills please complete the online portion of your course. A print of the completion certificate is required to receive your BLS card.
When you’re registration is completed you will receive a confirmation email with course-specific instructions.
NEW & CONDITIONAL HIRES: If you are required to have a current BLS card as a condition of employment, you will need to pay for your BLS class yourself. Please use promo code NEW@SEIU for special pricing.
CANCELLATION: Notification of a cancellation must be made at least 72 business hours prior to a class start date and time. Depending on the course, a fee will be charged for cancellations made in less that 72 business hours. Notification must be called in to 855-448-3277.
ACLS Renewal with HeartCode BLS Skills:
Heartcode BLS Skills are included in ACLS Renewal classes hosted at the SEIU.
The Certificate of Completion will need to be presented at class to receive a BLS eCard. A one week grace period will be offered. Failure to complete and turn in the Certificate of Completion will result in the need to take a full BLS course.
Heartcode BLS Online Course Keys are provided to most SEIU Employees by Education Services via Healthstream.
Physicians, Physicians Assistants, similar job catagories, and employees at some facilities will not automatically be issued a Heartcode BLS Online Key. These students will have to purchase the key seperately during the online registration process or by calling Lifetek at 855-448-3277.
You will not need to register for a separate BLS class if you take a combined ACLS with BLS course.
If you need to purchase a replacement AHA card for BLS, ACLS, or PALS please click here:
Need help? Didn’t receive a confirmation email? Call us at 855 – GIVE CPR (855) 448-3277. We will gladly help!
*NOTE: BLS is now included with all “Renewal” ACLS classes so if you’re taking an ACLS Renewal class, you do not need to also register for a separate BLS class.