*FREE Online, AHA Adaptive Learning Course: Interim Guidance for Resuscitation of Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 – Click here to launch the course.
Beginning in July, we will resume normal timelines for renewing cards. Those with cards expiring at the end of July should plan to renew their cards by the recommended renewal date on their card (July 2020).
- — Practice good hygiene, including washing your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after the course.
- — Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- — Refrain from touching your face, mouth, eyes and nose.
- — If you are sick and showing symptoms, stay home.
- –Practice appropriate social distancing.
- –Wear a mask.
- ****Students will be screened upon arrival. Please arrive early, be prepared and wear your mask.
We follow strict decontamination and disease prevention policies year round which include but are not limited to:
- — Decontamination of our manikins, equipment, classrooms with alcohol-based cleaner after each class.
- — Individual pocket mask and mouth pieces for CPR practice.
- — Personal protective equipment and hand sanitizer available at most locations.
- **We are also working closely with instructors and clients to offer more class options in an effort to keep class sizes smaller then normal.
Stay educated and mindful. Below are helpful links for more information:
Since 1976, LifeTek has provided resuscitation training that is critical to our citizens as well as our EMS and healthcare providers. In these trying times, we are especially proud of these professionals and their efforts in combating Covid-19 crises.