- — Practice good hygiene, including washing your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after the course.
- — Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- — Refrain from touching your face, mouth, eyes and nose.
- — If you are sick and showing symptoms, stay home.
We follow strict decontamination and disease prevention policies year round which include but are not limited to:
- — Decontamination of our manikins, equipment, classrooms with alcohol-based cleaner after each class.
- — Individual pocket mask and mouth pieces for CPR practice.
- — Personal protective equipment and hand sanitizer available at most locations.
- **We are also working closely with instructors and clients to offer more class options in an effort to keep class sizes smaller then normal.
Stay educated and mindful. Below are helpful links for more information:
Since 1976, LifeTek has provided resuscitation training that is critical to our citizens as well as our EMS and healthcare providers. In these trying times, we are especially proud of these professionals and their efforts in combating Covid-19 crises.